Forum Rules (this site is unmoderated but monitored)
1. Treat other members with respect they deserve.
2. Please do not spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered spam will be removed.
3. Please do not post threads text in all CAPITALS since this is shouting and is not necessary.
4. Please refrain from posting images larger than 800x600. This is considerate to members with slow internet speeds, and keeps the forum looking tidy.
5. Please do not use red text, only the administrator may use this.
6. Insulting and flaming or personal attacks against forum members will be not tolerated.
7. Please be considerate in language you use on the forum. Swearing should be avoided.
8. No hacking or illegal activity, such as torrents and illegal downloads, this may be reported to the authorities.
9. Please do not post inappropriate material, if you would not feel comfortable viewing it at work, or in front of children or parents, don't post it!
10. Do not post comments which have the sole purpose to causing an argument. You may express your opinion on a topic, however abuse to anyone who doesn't have the same opinion as you will not be tolerated.
11. No libel or other abuse - You must not make or encourage comments which are:
defamatory, false or misleading;
insulting, threatening or abusive;
obscene or of a sexual nature;
offensive, racist, sexist, homophobic or discriminatory against any religions or other groups.
12. No impersonation - You must not pretend to be someone else (e.g. an expert or another user). You must not pretend that you are unconnected to a story or topic, when in fact you are. If you have a personal connection to a story or topic, you should disclose your connection or, where appropriate, not comment at all.